Monday, January 30, 2006

An Elephant found under a chair

A Xiang (Elephant) found under a chair

This morning I was writing a few lines about the story of the 'missing piece', at the same time surfing other websites, which brought me to some 'blogs' hosted by a 'portal', clicked for 'comments' as the figure 72 was mentioned, just at that time my computer's screen blacked out !

This is the real thing of the 'missing piece', I lost what I wrote, it was quite annoying ! The nice thing was my friend had a kind message for me, "dear youhao, thank you for organising the chess to-day. It turned to be quite a success which everyone seemed to enjoy. It was good to meet old friends - and make some new ones. I have the missing piece (red žn) found under a chair."

A chess piece of Xiang (Elephant) found under a chair ! All right, things can be recovered, life admittedly is full of surprise in a way. Though my lost original writing will never be found again, I would also be a little bit wary to visite that site's blog further for some time. Maybe it was a software's trouble, but who knows?

No comments: